|PSLV - C22 successfully launches India's first navigational satellite IRNSS-1A on Jul 01,2013
July 01, 2013
June 30, 2013
- MST withdrawal to final parking (160m) completed.
- All Propellant filling operations are completed.
- Propellant filling operation of Second Stage (PS2) is under progress.
- MST withdrawal upto 50m is completed.
- Preparation for Propellant filling operation of Second Stage (PS2) is under progress.
- Preparation for Mobile Service Tower (MST) withdrawal upto 50m is under progress.
June 29, 2013
- Countdown activity is progressing normally.
June 28, 2013
- Propellant filling operations of Fourth Stage (PS4) and Reaction Control (RCT) of First Stage (PS1) are completed.
- Countdown of PSLV-C22/IRNSS-1A Mission commenced at 7:11 hrs (IST).
June 27, 2013
- The 64 hrs. and 30 min. countdown is expected to start at 7:11 hrs (IST) on June 29, 2013.
- Launch rehearsal completed successfully.
June 24, 2013
- Launch rehearsal is in progress.
- Global checks completed successfully.
- Global checks are in progress.
- IRNSS-1A Spacecraft is mounted on PSLV-C22 launch vehicle.
- PSLV-C22 to launch IRNSS-1A on July 01, 2013 at 23:41 hrs (IST) from SDSC SHAR, Sriharikota.
- PSLV-C22 is the 24th PSLV Mission of ISRO. This is the 'XL' version of PSLV with six extended solid strap-on motors.
- IRNSS-1A is the first satellite in Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS).